111 Eutaw Street, #1B, East Boston
- Beautiful luxurious one bedroom apartment with direct yard access. Everything new in 2016.
- Gas range. Granite counters. Heat is hot water by gas.
- Short walk to Airport Blue Line train station. 5 minute train ride to State Street in Financial District.
- The ethnically diverse neighborhood offers a variety of dining options, with some of the local “faves” right around the corner from the property.
- As an example, Rino’s offers “Wonderful” homemade pasta and other “absolutely spectacular” specialties based on the “best ingredients” “rival those found in Italy” at this Eastie spot on Saratoga Street.
: $1,700per month (plus utilities)
: 111 Eutaw Street
Shared Coin-op Laundry
$1,700per month (plus utilities)