10 / 12 Aberdeen Road, #2, Somerville, MA
- Second Floor, 2 Bedroom, 1 ½ Baths Condominium, 1050 sf.
- Complete renovation resulted in ultra energy efficiency due to quality insulation and high efficiency Carrier gas furnace.
- Central AC.
- According to NSTAR, based on a recent inquiry, the average gas bill per month over the past 12 months has been $ 39. That is not a typo. It includes the gas used for water heating.
- Spacious living room and dining room with bays and stained glass window.
- French Doors provide additional flexibility with layout
- Cook’s Kitchen with peninsula / bar facing dining area. Island with wine rack.
- Stainless appliances include fridge with chilled water dispenser, Bosch ultra-quiet dishwasher, and a wine cooler
- Original Fir floors restored throughout. Italian ceramic tile in the baths / laundry
- Laundry offers extended countertop space conveniently located off the kitchen. High efficiency front loading laundry appliances
- Generous closet space in both bedrooms.
- Private front and rear porch
- Barbecue area on ground level
- Deeded storage space in basement and in garage
: 10 / 12 Aberdeen Road
In Unit Laundry